Saturday 25 February 2012

Artist: Jherin Miller

I came across Jherin Miller while researching ways to exhibit to polaroids. His piece Pixels and Polaroids caught my eye because of how he used two contrasting resolutions. It looks good and portrays resolution well, however I don't know how effective it will be when it comes to storymaking. 

"Pixels and Polaroids is a series of images I’ve created combining pseudo-Polaroid photography and retro 80s era video game graphics. The concept behind Pixels and Polaroids was to blend these two elements into one world where pixelated characters live through the eye of a Polaroid camera. My goal was to combine retro film photography and retro digital graphics into one interesting world, and you get to view this world and it’s inhabitants through these “photographs”." (Jherin Miller)

No comments:

Post a Comment